I'm Registered & Certified in California but moving to Canada. How will this work?

by Jacob Herrick
(Visalia, CA)

Canada PharmTech Move - How will this work?

Canada PharmTech Move - How will this work?

Hi i currently am registered and certified in the state of California. I will be moving to Canada in some time and would like to know if i have to get registered there and certified or how will it work?
Thanks for your time

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Question....

Back to Home

[?]Subscribe To This Site
  • follow us in feedly
  • Add to My Yahoo!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Use the box below to search this entire site.

Custom Search