Army Pharmacy Specialist

by Brooke
(Kentucky )

Army Soldiers Helocasting

Army Soldiers Helocasting

1. Do you have to be in the military before you can become a Army Pharmacy Specialist?

2. Some schools to go to for becoming a Army Pharmacy Specialist?

Comments for Army Pharmacy Specialist

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Army Pharmacy Specialist Answer
by: David Shedd

Yes, you need to be in the Army in order to become an Army Pharmacy Specialist.

In order to be awarded the MOS 68Q classification, the completion of a 19 week basic pharmacy course, held at Fort Sam Houston base in Texas, is mandatory.

For this MOS position, knowledge is expected in the areas of: pharmaceutical calculations, pharmaceutical chemistry, the ethics practiced in pharmacology and medical pharmacy management, quality assurance, medical administrative procedures, local and medical supply procedures, and management of various documentations.

To gain entry into this career field, the successful completion of one year of high school or one unit of college algebra is more or less mandatory.

The completion of high school or college courses in physiology, anatomy, chemistry, biology, typing and automated data processing is highly recommended.

For more information, visit: Pharmacy Tech Resources: Army Pharmacy Technician-68Q or Pharmacy Specialist

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Question....

Back to Home

[?]Subscribe To This Site
  • follow us in feedly
  • Add to My Yahoo!